Something a bit different….Share these jokes with your family and friends at christmas time and be the hit of the day.
- Two flies are on the porch. Which one is an actor?
(The one on the screen!)
- What is the biggest ant in the world?
- Why was the baby ant confused?
(Because all of his uncles were ants!)
- What do you get when you cross a sheep and a honey bee?
- How do bees get to school?
(By school buzz!)
- Why do bees have sticky hair?
(Because they have honeycombs!)
- What do you get when you cross a walrus with a bee?
- Why did the bee go to the doctor?
(Because she had hives!)
- What do you get if you cross a centipede and a parrot?
- How do fleas travel from place to place?
- What are caterpillars afraid of?
- What is an insect’s favorite sport?
- Why did the kid throw the butter out the window?
(To see the butter fly!)
- Why didn’t the butterfly go to the dance?
(Because it was a moth ball!)
- Two silk worms were in a race. Who won?
(It was a tie!)
- What do you get if you cross a tarantula and a rose?
(I’m not sure, but I wouldn’t try smelling it!)
- Why are spiders good swimmers?
(They have webbed feet!)
- What did the spider say when he broke his new web?
- Why are frogs so happy?
(Because they eat what bugs them!)
- What did one frog say to the other?
(Time’s sure fun when you’re having flies!)
- Why was the mother firefly unhappy?
(Because her children weren’t that bright!)
Source: http://www.enchantedlearning.com 2015 – /jokes/animals/bugs